Thursday, August 26, 2010

An Interview with Tsaurah Litzky



Look at us! We are climbing our way out of the tower and down Rapunzel's hair. Only a few more Q&A's to go! Here is Tsaurah Litzky, who wrote "Dancing Shoes" for Alison's Wonderland:

1. Which fairy tale character would you most like to do and why?

The fairy tale character I would most like to do and have do me is Jack-In-The-Beanstalk, because he has strong arms, a good strong back and lots of endurance from climbing that beanstalk.

2. If your fairy godmother or godfather waved a magic wand over your head and granted you three wishes, what would you be wearing during your wishing?

I would be wearing my favorite clothes; my black snakeskin patterned leggings, the black leather jacket I got in Amsterdam, the ivory silk blouse my mother made for herself out of the parachute my father used during World War II. She gave the blouse to me when I was sixteen.

3. What would you wish for?

My first wish would be for world peace. My second wish would be for a house with a private beach on St. John, in the U.S. Virgins Islands so I could have ocean sex any time I wanted. My third wish would be to be swimming on my private beach with the love of my life R.L. on my birthday, August 31.

4. Do you own fairy wings? A little red riding hood? Glass slippers? If yes, please describe?

I do not own fairy wings, a little red riding hood or glass slippers. However I do own several pairs of crotchless panties and a peacock feather mask.

5. What question would you like to ask another author in the line-up?

For the author of the Midas F*ck, obviously you wrote this story because you know how great sex is a multitute of riches. What experience or experiences most inspired you to come (pun intended) to this conclusion?

6. What would you like to tell readers about your story in Alison’s Wonderland?

I wrote Dancing Shoes because of my real life crush on the shoemaker who repairs my shoes. He eventually asked me out. What happened on that date will not be revealed here but will be described in a yet unwritten story.

7. What fairy tale would you love to tackle in the future?

Rapunzel.

Tsaurah Litzky is an internationally known writer of Erotica whose work has appeared in over eighty publications including Best American Erotica (eight times), Best International Erotica (three times), Bitten, X - The Erotic Treasury, Penthouse, New York Times, Sex For America, K is for Kinky, Got A Minute, The Merry XXXmas Book Of Erotica, The Urban Bizarre, Dirty Girls, Evergreen Review 12. Simon & Schuster published her erotic novella, "The Motion Of The Ocean," as part of Three The Hard Way, a series of erotic novellas edited by Susie Bright. Tsaurah has taught erotic writing and erotic literature at the New School and erotic poetry at the Bowery Poetry Club. Tsaurah believes that great sex is often inspired by a pair of shoes and that fairy tales do come true. You can find out more about Tsaurah and her writing life at http://tsaurahlitzky.com.

Don't forget to comment on the interviews! My box of goodies is growing by the day!

XXX,
Alison